Not registered as user yet
Name: David Archer
Bio: David Archer is a Research Program Lead at Galois, Inc., where he directs research into high-assurance methods for large-scale cyberconflict. He holds a PhD in Computer Science from Portland State University (Portland, OR) as well as an MS in Electrical Engineering from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
Dr. Archer’s research interests also include efficient methods for computing on encrypted data, and information integration, assurance, and provenance. Prior to Galois, Dr. Archer was at Intel Corporation, where he was instrumental in the development of the communication network for the ASCI Red TeraFLOPS system at Sandia, and in the development of multiple generations of high-performance server and workstation memory and I/O systems.
Personal website: http://corp.galois.com/david-archer/
SPLASH 2014 Activities
- Session Chair of Invited Talk: Ward Cunningham (part of SPLASH 2014 Wavefront)
- Session Chair of Panel: East Meets West (part of SPLASH 2014 Wavefront)
- Session Chair of Invited Talk: Eric Forsberg (part of SPLASH 2014 Wavefront)
- Wavefront Co-Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2014
- Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2014 Wavefront
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile