SPLASH 2014 (series) /
There are several ways that students may receive support for participation at the SPLASH 2014 conference.
Student Accommodation Support
- Looking for a roommate to share a room with? Contact the Student Volunteer Co-Chair.
Events with Financial Support
- Volunteering at the conference, see Student Volunteers (Applications Due: 5 August)
- The ACM Student Research Competition, Sponsored by Microsoft, see Student Research Competition (Submissions Due: 10 July)
- The ACM SIGPLAN PAC Funds : support travel, accommodation and registration for Students who have a paper at the conference, see SIGPLAN Professional Activities Committee
- NSF Students: We are applying for NSF funding to support student attendance.
- Inspirations at SPLASH: The purpose of Inspirations is to give promising undergraduate students considering pursuing a graduate degree in this field, or new graduate students looking to get a leg up, an overview of what research in this field looks like, and how to get into and succeed in graduate school. (Friday 24 - Saturday 25 October)
Other events students can participate in:
- Women’s Lunch, Sponsored by Google, Thursday 23 October 1200-1330.
- Doctoral Symposium (Submissions Due: 13 June)
- Demos (Submissions Due: 29 June)
- Posters (Submissions Due: 10 July)
- Workshop Papers (Submissions Due: see each workshop under the Tracks Menu)