Registered user since Fri 30 May 2014
Name: Stefan Hanenberg
Bio: I am a Senior Academic Staff member in the Institute for Computer Science at University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany.
Stefan Hanenberg received a PhD from the University of Duisburg-Essen and works since 2006 as a lecturer for the same institute. His main research interest is the empirical evaluation of programming language constructs and in particular the empirical evaluation of static and dynamic type systems. The results of a number of controlled experiments he executed were published at different venues such as ICSE, OOPSLA, ECOOP, or ICPC.
Affiliation: University of Duisburg-Essen
Personal website: http://www.dawis.wiwi.uni-due.de/en/team/stefan-hanenberg/
Research interests: Aspect-Oriented Programming, Application Frameworks, Empirical Software Studies
SPLASH 2014 Activities
- Presenter of The Programming Language Wars within the Onward! Essays-track in Onward!
- Presenter of Invited talk: Why do we know so little about programming languages, and what would have happened if we had known more? within the DLS-track in DLS
- Presenter of Designing Programming Languages for People: Data-Driven Methods within the Tutorials-track in SPLASH 2014
- Speaker of Invited Talk: How Do API Documentation and Static Typing Affect API Usability? within the PLATEAU-track in PLATEAU
- Committee Member in Program Committee for PLATEAU
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile