Not registered as user yet
Name: Bernd Bruegge
Bio: Bernd Bruegge is university professor of computer science with a chair for Applied Software Engineering at the Technische Universität München and adjunct professor at Carnegie Mellon University. His research interests include software architectures for dynamic systems, agile software development processes, and software engineering education. He received a PhD in computer science from Carnegie Mellon University.
Affiliation: Technische Universität München
SPLASH 2014 Activities
- Onward! Essays Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2014
- Author of Invited Talk: User Feedback in Mobile Development within the MobileDeLi-track in MobileDeLi
- Session Chair of Session 2 (part of Onward! Essays)
- Committee Member in Steering Committee for Onward!
- Chair in Program Committee for Onward! Essays
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile