Registered user since Wed 26 Mar 2014
Name: Craig Anslow
Bio: Craig Anslow is Post-Doctoral Research Scholar in the Agile Surface Engineering (ASE) Research Group within the Department of Computer Science at the University of Calgary, Canada. Craig received a PhD in Software Engineering from the School of Engineering and Computer Science at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand in 2013 and was supervised by Professor James Noble and Dr. Stuart Marshall.
Affiliation: University of Calgary
Personal website: http://anslow.cpsc.ucalgary.ca/
Research interests: software design, software engineering, programming languages, evaluation of programming languages, information visualization, software visualization, and interactive multi-surface environments.
SPLASH 2014 Activities
- Session Chair of Session 2 (part of PLATEAU)
- Presenter of An Experience Report at Teaching Group Based Agile Software Engineering Teams within the SPLASH-E-track in SPLASH 2014
- Publicity and Web Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2014
- Session Chair of Invited Speaker: Josh Bloch (part of PLATEAU)
- Committee Member in Organizing Committee for PLATEAU
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile