Registered user since Fri 25 Apr 2014
Name: Laurence Tratt
Bio: I am a Lecturer in the Department of Informatics at King’s College London where I lead the Software Development Team. Previously I was a Senior Lecturer at Middlesex University and before that a Senior Lecturer at Bournemouth University. I was an Associate Editor in Chief of IEEE Software (2008-2012) and currently sit on the Editorial Board of The Journal of Object Technology.
Research Interests: my main research interests surround programming languages and domain specific languages. One of my major contributions has been through the Converge programming language which allows syntactically distinct domain specific languages to be embedded in normal program files and compiled out at compile-time. My publications are available separately as is a larger list of the software I have written.
Affiliation: King’s College London
Personal website: http://tratt.net/laurie/
SPLASH 2014 Activities
- Chair in Program Committee for DLS
- Dynamic Languages Symposium Chair in Organizing Committee for SPLASH 2014
- Session Chair of Invited paper and technical paper session 1 (part of DLS)
- Chair in Organisers for DLS
- Committee Member in Program Committee for DSLDI
- Session Chair of Session 3 (part of DSLDI)
- Presenter of Towards Language Composition within the Tutorials-track in SPLASH 2014
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile