Not registered as user yet
Name: Mira Mezini
Bio: I am a Professor of Computer Science at the Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany.
My research focuses on software development paradigms and tools.
On the paradigms side, I develop programming languages to enable the visions of “software as a service (SaaS)” and “software product-lines” by providing large-scale module concepts with built-in support for adaptability and extensibility.
On the tools side, I work on intelligent software-development environments that guide developers to increase the development productivity and the software quality. Such environment leverage web-based resources to automatically generate and recommend established programming rules and patterns; they also enable architects to explicitly specify such patterns to be enforced during development.
I have (co)authored over 100 scientific publications in renowned publication venues in software engineering and programming languages. I regularly serve on steering committees, program committees, and editorial boards of top tier conferences and journals in software engineering and programming languages.
Affiliation: Technical University of Darmstadt
Personal website: http://www.stg.tu-darmstadt.de/staff/mira_mezini
SPLASH 2014 Activities
- Author of i3QL: Language-Integrated Live Data Views within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2014
- Presenter of i3QL: Language-Integrated Live Data Views within the OOPSLA Artifacts-track in SPLASH 2014
- Committee Member in External Review Committee for SPLASH 2014 OOPSLA
- Author of Distributed REScala: An Update Algorithm for Distributed Reactive Programming within the OOPSLA-track in SPLASH 2014
- Show activities from other conferences
View general profile