The ACM SIGPLAN conference on Systems, Programming, Languages and Applications: Software for Humanity (SPLASH) embraces all aspects of software construction and delivery to make it the premier conference at the intersection of programming, languages, and software engineering. SPLASH 2014 will take place 20-24 October 2014 in Portland, Oregon, United States at the Portland Marriott Downtown Waterfront Hotel.
- The Conference Program is available as MobileApps
- SPLASH Conference Proceedings — accessible only from the Marriott_CONFERENCE network.
- Register to attend SPLASH. On-site registration will be available.
- Accommodation: SPLASH room rate ($159 + Tax) includes Internet in your room. Why Stay at the Conference Venue?.
- What to do in Portland? See the Insider’s Guide
- ACM SIGAda’s Annual International Conference High Integrity Language Technology (HILT)
(Saturday 18 October - Tuesday 21 October)
- Multicore Parallel Programming Summer School
(Friday 17 October - Sunday 19 October)
- Inspirations @ SPLASH Student Event (Friday 24 October - Saturday 25 October)
No Upcoming Events
|SPLASH 2015Tue 28 Oct 2014|
|Inspirations @ SPLASH'14Thu 23 Oct 2014|
|Lunch at SPLASH Mon 20 Oct 2014|
|Insider's Guide to PortlandThu 16 Oct 2014|
|MobileAppThu 16 Oct 2014|
|Conference ProceedingsThu 16 Oct 2014|
|Co-Located EventsTue 16 Sep 2014|
|Tutorials AcceptedMon 15 Sep 2014|
|DLS Accepted PapersMon 15 Sep 2014|
|OOPSLA and Onward Accepted PapersThu 14 Aug 2014|